Intelliguard® RFID Solutions is proud to be an Exhibitor Theater sponsor and Exhibitor at the California Society of Health-System Pharmacists 2016 Annual Meeting. CSHP is the largest state affiliated seminar for health-system pharmacists and will be held at the Disneyland® Hotel & Resort, Thursday, October 27 – Sunday, October 30. The seminar provides an excellent opportunity for networking, knowledge and education.
We will be sponsoring an exhibitor theater presentation and luncheon on Friday, October 28. David Aguero, PharmD, is the former Pharmacy Supervisor at INOVA Health and currently works as the Manager of Pharmacy Operations and Technology at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. He will be discussing his experiences with implementing RFID automation in a CE presentation titled “Looking Forward: Integrating RFID into Daily Operations.”
This is a great opportunity to hear first-hand some of the lessons learned and efficiencies gained when implementing RFID across a multi-hospital organization. Register today!
Exhibitor Theater Details:
- When: Friday, October 28, 12:30 – 2:30pm (CE is available and lunch will be provided)
- Topic: Looking Forward: Integrating RFID into Daily Operations
- Presenter: David Aguero, PharmD, Manager, Pharmacy Operations and Technology, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Where: Sleeping Beauty Pavilion, Fantasy Tower, Disneyland® Hotel and Resort
- Hosts: Intelliguard® RFID SolutionsClick here to register!
Be sure to also stop by the Intelliguard® RFID Solutions booth #148 at the show. Our booth will feature hands-on demonstrations of innovative RFID solutions designed to eliminate human error, improve cost control, reduce risk and improve efficiency. We hope to see you there!
Can’t make it to CSHP? Contact us for more information or to schedule a live demonstration of Intelliguard® RFID Solutions at your hospital.